About This Glass Terrarium Kit
Terrarium kits are a great way to build your own indoor mini garden and brighten up a dull space in your home. This DIY terrarium starter kit includes gravel, activated charcoal and peat-free compost to create a mini-ecosystem perfect for growing succulents or desert plants. This attractive glass terrarium jar comes with a cork lid for a rustic finish and will thrive best in a room with plenty of light.
Why We Love It
- This DIY terrarium kit comes with gravel, activated charcoal and peat-free compost, providing the perfect environment to grow succulents (plants are not included)
- Terrarium kits make an ideal gift for plant enthusiasts
- We recommend placing in a room with plenty of natural light to get the most out of your terrarium plants
- Includes a cork lid, giving this terrarium jar a natural and rustic look
- Terrarium kits are a great way to brighten up a home office space
- Includes a step-by-step instruction card to start creating your own indoor oasis
- Fast delivery in 1-4 days from our warehouse in the heart of the Cotswolds
We recommend soaking the soil before breaking it up and crumbling it into the terrarium jar.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.